We need your help to achieve our vision
There is still much to do to fulfill our vision of providing a self-supporting factory and accommodation for many landmine survivors.
- more staff houses need to be built
- the generator needs a platform and wire protection fence and roof
- suitable fencing and shelter for the security guard
- security cameras and monitors
- internal roads developed to handle the rains
- bigger factory to be built by 2020 (concept picture to be added soon)
If you would like to be a part of making a difference in the lives of Cambodian Harvest landmine survivors, please contact Marion Fromm on: 855-99 977 7015 (Sitha) or Bunthoeun on 855 99 777 023 or via email: email@example.com
Please note: Our CEO (Marion Fromm) is an Australian volunteer who does not draw a salary from the Company and all the profits are returned to the Company to expand its sustainability and employ more staff with disabilities.
We would like to thank Australian Mercy (a registered charity) who process donations received from Australians who are concerned about the plight of land mine survivors.